Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh goodness!

It has been a long time since I posted and I apologize. I'm ready to make a better commitment to my blog.

Updates:

I've since moved on relationship wise, looked out into the world and found my now very loving wife. She is amazing. Here goes -- she is on the plan...not my plan, not her plan but our plan. We both set goals to figure out what is most important. Remember this friends...it isn't a single plan for a person but a plan for a family (when you are married). Remember that if you break part of the plan you aren't just breaking your own but you are also hurting your partner's plan too.

Anyway! We bought our first house that is a fixer upper. We have lots of work to do which isn't a big deal. I like the challenge! That has been taking our extra money and eating it up fast. I don't have a problem with that as we expected it. The upstairs is almost done for now and we've since started on the basement.

Now that we are all caught up -- I'll be posting more details, thoughts, and ideas!

Invest smart, wise, and for the long haul. Quick bucks may seem nice but the risk is generally higher. If you are in the same boat as me -- risks can cost you your budget for the month/year.

No comments:

Post a Comment